I recently did a makeup trial for a wedding and they chose a beautiful purple and peach eye look for the bridesmaids.
I decided to re-create it on myself and here it is…
The look I did for the trial was a little darker in the outer corner with more purple and less peach, but that’s for a night time look, and I was heading out for the day, so I made my re-creation a little more day time wearable.
I paired the eye look with a peachy blush and a beautiful pink/nude lip gloss that smells AMAZING!!!! Seriously…even if this gloss didn’t look gorgeous I’d probably still wear it just for the scent!!
Here’s a close up of the eye…
This is what I used:
– MAC ‘Vanilla’ on the browbone
– MAC ‘Soft Brown’ as the transition colour in the crease, and to fill in brows
– MAC ‘Vibrant Grape’ through the crease and underneath the eye
– MAC ‘Carbon’ to darken the outer corner
– Napoleon Perdis ‘Golden Peach’ loose dust on the lid
– Napoleon ‘Ivory Tower’ in the inner corner
– Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner ‘Black’
– Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara ‘Black’
– Hoola Benefit Bronzer to contour
– MAC ‘Fleur Power’ blush
– MAC ‘Rice Paper’ eyeshadow to highlight
– Napoleon Perdis ‘Pink Slip’ lip liner
– Arbonne lip gloss ‘Calla’
What are your favourite purple and peach eye shadows?