It’s time for a change!! Who’s with me?
I don’t know about you, but I’ve definitely been indulging in the comforts of winter by stuffing my face with naughty food and staying indoors watching Netflix! But that has got to change! With Spring upon us, and Summer just around the corner, it’s time to overhaul my health…and I’d LOVE for you to join me!
From October 1st I’ll be undertaking a 30 day detox. This is not an extreme detox or diet. This is about whole food eating, avoiding inflammatory and addictive foods (like gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, and caffeine), and focussing on the importance of absorbing my food. Just remember…we’re not what we eat, we’re what we absorb! And finally, helping my organs of elimination to allow my body to detoxify.
Think of your body as a bath tub and the drain is those organs of elimination (liver, kidneys, GI, skin, lungs). When you turn the faucet on, you’re adding things to the tub and your body has to sort through all of that stuff trying to hold on to the things that will fuel your body, and get rid of everything that doesn’t serve your body.
So what happens to the drain, when we don’t keep it clean? It gets blocked! And then the toxicity builds up and we experience symptoms like PMS, weight gain, headaches, migraines, body pain, thinning of the nails (and many more).
If we keep doing what we’re doing, we’ll keep getting that we’re getting! So what happens to that build up of toxicity? In order to protect your vital organs, the body came up with a brilliant plan to store toxins in tissue which we call FAT! If we let this go on and allow toxins and fat cells to build up we end up wreaking havoc on our hormone system and vital organs and eventually we’ll most likely be diagnosed with some sort of chronic disease.
Why join me on this detox? This is a call to action for you to join with me, put a pause on what you’re doing and make a change to eat and live consciously. This program is not about forever, it’s not about never eating pizza again! It’s about taking a time out to consider how foods may be affecting you.
How does it work?
This program is a simple tool kit to take the guesswork out for you. The set contains;
– Protein Powders which serve as a complete meal replacement which you can do for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner and as a post work out shake.
– Flavoured fizz sticks which you can use as a soft drink, energy drink or coffee replacement.
– Herbal Detox Tea to drink 1-3 times a day to really support the liver and kidneys to gently let go of toxicity.
– Fibre Boost supplement which is INCREDIBLY crucial for a detox program because fibre acts like a sponge for toxicity. It grabs the junk in your body and flushes it out.
– Full Control powder in watermelon-kiwi flavour. Drink with water 30mins before a meal to help you feel fuller.
– ThermoBooster supplements to support metabolism.
– Nutrition Bars for a healthy snack.
– Greens Balance powder to deliver additional fruit and vegetable nutrients.
You will also receive a Support Guide with a food and eating guide, a personal profile and goal setting section, helpful hints for healthy living, a suggested meal plan, meal replacement shake recipes, a science of exercise section, 30 daily motivational cards for you to carry around with you, and frequently asked questions.
I’ll be posting about my progress on my business Facebook page throughout the 30 days (https://www.facebook.com/courtneycreating1/) and would love you to post your progress on the page too so that we can do this together!
Let’s do this together! If you would like to take part, speak to me TODAY about how to get 40% off your 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond product set and support guide so we can all start together on October 1st 2016!
I can’t wait to get healthy with you!
Arbonne Independent Consultant
+61 429 789 963
“Creating a life I love”